Are you still advertising on Yellow Pages?
Are you seeing the results you want?
Let me show you
what I can do for your business!
SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGIES
CUSTOMER LOYALTY PROGRAMS
ARE ESSENTIAL FOR YOUR BUSINESS
increase your traffic by 75%.
Get the website and online presence you deserve from someone with experience
Rated #11 Top Social Media Influencer in Houston*
YES! Contact me now, let’s set up a time to get together and I can’t wait to get my FREE gift the Ultimate Social Media Plan.
NO, not now, but I would like my FREE gift and your monthly newsletter.
Is your website working for you or are you working on it? Are you trying to discover how to build your Social Media presence for your business? Do you have a Facebook Page? Don’t know your twitter from your tweets? Are you a professional on LinkedIn? Have you pictured yourself on Pinterest? Have you +1 your business on Google? Does a blog sound like a new dance? Instagram who?
Do you know what any of the above questions mean? It is OK, being online is ever changing just like the news on TV. Once you have mastered one platform a new trend has already started.
Have you struggled with where to start? So many choices for your business can be confusing on where your business should even have a presence. How do I manage contacts? What are place pages? Do I tweet?
What is the missing link in your business? Social Media is the new “word of mouth” advertising for your business. It is the essential piece that makes your business become a brand. Established customer loyalty programs are business boosters, especially during slow periods.
You are at the right place. Knowing where to start and creating a strategy will help you launch your business into the online world.
Online presence is not a sprint, it is a marathon. However, most people look at the starting gate and never take off. If you knew you could run your online campaigns in a few easy steps each day, would that help you run your marathon?
Marathon runners don’t wake up one morning and run 26 miles. They start out by training slow then build up until they are able to run the entire race.
You will gain step by step strategy that you can apply daily and weekly that will help build your business on multiple online platforms. This will provide customer loyalty and word of mouth advertising – which everyone knows is the most priceless advertising in the world.
Here a three examples of strategies that have been applied:
A boutique owner with three locations has one Facebook page with one of her locations with about 150 Likes on her page. She has an email list with about 1200 contacts.
Solution: Create a Facebook Page for each location. Advertise in store to check-in on Facebook for a special discount or free gift. Email list about Facebook page.
Result: Main Facebook Page has over 700 Likes, other locations have over 100 Likes. Streamlined contacts into program and created strategies to add more contacts to list.
Brand new tire store has no presence on internet or Social Media.
Solution: Create simple webpage and location on Google Maps. Create Facebook Page and invite friends and family to “Like” page.
Result: 30 quick “Likes” on Facebook page. Professional online presence to quickly get new store legitimized within the community.
Medium Sized Software Company needs industry lead generation.
Solution: Create LinkedIn profile for company. Require all employees to have LinkedIn profiles – provide rewards for employees who complete profile. Network on LinkedIn for professional contacts.
Result: Professional presence for company. Online networking with groups on LinkedIn to provide lead generation for sales contacts.
Your business cannot afford to wait any longer to start apply strategies for online.
I can help you get started in the right direction and point you to the finish line.
- Begin to see faster results for promotions – sometimes instant results.
- Build not only your business but your BRAND.
- Build customer loyalty and longevity.
- Create more search engine results for your business.
- Create a professional networking platform.
- Interact with clients before you see them in person.
- Showcase your new features or inventory quickly.
- Have people talking about your business – create a buzz.
Why add Online Marketing to your business?
“We cannot live only for ourselves. A thousand fibers connect us with our fellow men; and along these fibers, as sympathetic threads, our actions run as causes, and they come back to us as effects.” – Henry Melvill
“Content is King, but Engagement is Queen… and she rules the house! Carve out time in your schedule each day to focus on engaging with your community. This means replying to @ mentions on Twitter, responding to comments on Facebook and Google+, and initiating conversations.” – Mari Smith
“If your business isn’t making use of these tools, you’re wasting time and money. Don’t miss out. Take advantage of what’s out there to help you to succeed.” – Chris Pirillo
“The secret isn’t just to master social marketing. The secret is to do something extraordinary with your product or service, and then let your customers and fans tell the story for you. Big companies have a hard time being extraordinary. They’re usually satisfied to be good, and with the exception of just a handful of brands, they rarely do anything worth talking about. That’s where you can beat them.” – Clark Kokic
- YOU CAN GET AT THE STARTING GATE AND START RUNNING TO YOUR FINISH LINE. YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO NOT KNOW WHERE TO TAKE YOUR BUSINESS.
- YOU WILL HAVE AN ONLINE PRESENCE AND START TO SEE RESULTS.
- YOU WILL HAVE A PLAN THAT YOU CAN WORK DAILY AND WEEKLY TO HELP BUILD YOUR BUSINESS.
- YOU WILL HAVE A WAY FOR YOUR BUSINESS TO RECEIVE NEW BUSINESS IN THE MOST AFFORDABLE MANNER.
- YOU WILL BE MORE CONFIDENT ON THE INTERNET.
LOOK IF YOU DON’T ACT NOW – YOU ARE MISSING SOME OF THE GREATEST MARKETING TRENDS SINCE TELEVISION ADS. YOU MUST ACT NOW TO CREATE A MARKETING AND NETWORKING PRESENCE FOR YOUR BUSINESS. YOUR CUSTOMERS ARE ALREADY THERE – NOW ENGAGE THEM.
I know it is hard to try something new, but there is a reason you are here. You need something more for your business. You need to gain more customers, make more sales, have more leads, build more connections – your business needs something! Social Media is the something that can propel your business.
Look if you pass on this offer – it is OK. If you try to do it yourself that is fine too. However, your time is valuable! You have a business to run. Wouldn’t it be nice to chat with an expert for just one hour and create a strategy for you. No more guessing on what do next. Now, it is time to engage.
Without a solid online presence:
- Your business you will loose the online word of mouth that your competitors are gaining.
- You will not build a loyal customer base who will shop or participate in every promotion.
- You are just the same business you were – nothing new or exciting.
- Tap into a whole new world, whole new market place.
Look this is not a trend – this is NOW and the future of the internet.
- Monthly active users now total nearly 850 million
- 250 million photos are uploaded every day
- 20% of all page views on the web are on Facebook
- 425 million mobile users
- 100 billion connections
- Zygna’s games revenue is currently 12% of Facebook’s total income
- 2.7 billion “likes” per day
- 57% of users are female
- There are over 465 million accounts
- 175 million tweets a day
- 1 million accounts are added to Twitter every day
- Top 3 countries on Twitter are USA at 107 million, Brazil 33 million and Japan at nearly 30 million
- Busiest event in Twitter’s history is now “Castle in the Sky” TV screening 25,088 tweets per second (previous record was the last minutes of the 2012 Superbowl with 10,245 tweets per second)
- 2 new members join every second
- USA leads membership at more than 57 million, Europe has more than 34 million members
- 60% of its members live outside the USA
- In 2011 there were 4.2 billion professionally oriented searches on the LinkedIn platform
- LinkedIn now has over 2,116 employees (at the beginning of 2010 it had only 500)
- The fastest growing demographics are students and recent college graduates
- Revenues for 2011 reached $522 million
- LinkedIn is the 36th most visited website in the world